· The photo is the main part of the poster, however I believe this is not a good advertising technique for HMV and is more so beneficial to Cheryl Cole.
· The leather jacket and the hair seem to link together to connote a “biker” feel to the photograph.
· The sparkles added make the photograph less boring and more interesting to look at. They create a funky theme on the image.
· I believe that the photographers aim was to make Cheryl look pretty.
· The photo graph doesn’t seem too effective, as all it seems to do is put forward a photo of Cheryl Cole. This creates the feeling that the main advertisement is Cheryl Cole.