Thursday 19 April 2012

Evaluation

EVALUATION QUESTION - How Effective is the Combination of Your Main Product and Ancillary Tasks



Here is the basics of what I said...

As a part of the A2 media coursework we were asked to create a music video or horror trailer. I chose to do a music video. We were also asked to produce two ancillary tasks. One of these was a CD Cover and one a poster.
Both my ancillary tasks along with my finished music video have a successful combined brand however one thing that lack is the house style, as although its present it isn’t as obvious as what I hoped for.
The ancillary tasks I produced have a teenage rock essence about them, this links in with the music video.
The main inspiration for the music video and ancillary tasks came from lady gaga. Just like her I wanted my final pieces of work to be unique. This individuality is obvious in all of the finished products which make the combination of them ten times better.

No comments:

Post a Comment